For the fifth time, the MotoClassic Wroclaw event took place at the Castle Topacz in Sleza near Breslau. The exhibited vehicles in the almost 40 acres park in front of the castle, were from different eras and splitted into two period groups, the vehicles built before 1939 and the cars, which were built between 1945 and 1980. In addition to the international brands, also Polish manufactured cars, which you would not see in our country, were to marveled. For example, very rare vehicles of the polish automaker Warszawa, as the pickup truck and the only three times built station wagon. The issued copy has been built for a countryside veterinarian. The owner had invested five years in the high quality restoration.
This year the Jensen interceptor celebrates its 50th anniversary. The polish interceptor owner and member of the Jensen Owners Club, Szyman Rajwa took this anniversary as an opportunity to organize an European meeting in Wroclaw at the MotoClassic. Owners from Switzerland, Germany, England and even Estonia traveled with their Jensen build vehicles to Poland. Including real rarities such as two Jensen interceptor convertibles, two Jensen FF, Jensen Healey spiders and Interceptor models of different series. A rare image, not so often seen on classic car meeting. The organizer was rewarded with two special prizes for this exhibition.
Also Volkswagen Classic brought some jewels from the own collection to Wroclaw. Including a Hebmüller convertible, the Lufthansa Bulli bus, a Golf GTI 1 , a Karmann Ghia Type 14 convertibel and the prototype of the Karmann Ghia 1600 TL from 1965.
Porsche Classic brought three Porsche 959 vehicles of exhibition in the Museum in Zuffenhausen to the Motorclassic Wroclaw. Including the Sahara Porsche and a cut model.
The Park is extensive, but at all points something is to be seen. Even in the small forest between the Castle and the large Park Meadows. Here, a dealer had arranged many barn finds, at which the visitors took advantage of and shot a souvenir photo.
On the great lawn in front of the Castle, the actual Concours D ´Elegance was held. Around the Meadow there was a lot of movement, because the exhibited vehicles were partly also used for presentation excursions. Several racing legends from the history of the Monte Carlo Rally were rowed up. The Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club presented the visitors impressing sedans. Including an absolutely original preserved Rolls Royce Phantom II, which wears the patina of time with dignity.